Friday, September 2, 2011

UpDaTe!

Pages read last week: 150

Pages read this week: 150

Pages for the semester: 300

Notable sentences of the week:

***1. 'You know when you found me in the archive room? You want to guess what we were doing?' 'I'm pretty sure I know what you were doing,' says Jack.  'I assumed it was a desperate attempt to spice up your love life.' XDDDD

2. 'You're going out with a man who knows everything about you.' 'Yes.' 'And you're asking me what's the problem?'

3. 'Emma, you don't tell men all about yourself! You have to keep something back! Mummy always says you should never let a man see your feelings or the contents of your handbag.' 

My favorite quote this week was number one.  Come on, its just so funny!  The man that Emma is in love yet in denial of, completly understands her and caught her trying to, "Spice up her love life," too funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment