Friday, September 16, 2011

Currently!

Sentences of The Week: 


1. "More study dates ensued, involving pizza, conversation, and more kissing.  I knew right off I was never going to fall in love with him." - Sugar Daddy


2. "He held me as if the weight of me were precious in his arms." -Sugar Daddy


3. "Many times in my life i've regretted  the things I've said without thinking. But I've never regretted the things I said nearly as much as the words I've left unspoken." -Sugar Daddy 


*** One thing I love about this book is how difficult it is to pick my sentences of the week; not because there are no sentences that stick out to me, but because there are too many quotes I want to use.  Of these three. sentence number 3 is my favorite for this week.  I think what the author is saying is right on the money.  The things one doesn't say outweighs the things he said without thinking. This sentences serves as my  my tid- bit of wisdom for the day.  


Pages Read This Week: 150
Total: 600

No comments:

Post a Comment