Friday, September 23, 2011

Currently/ Sentences of the Month

Pages Read This Week: 150
Pages Read Total: 750

Sentences of the Month:

1. "Many times in my life i've regretted  the things I've said without thinking. But I've never regretted the things I said nearly as much as the words I've left unspoken." -Sugar Daddy 
2. "I mean, Tristan couldn't look more gay if he wore leopard skin hot pants and walked around humming Barbara Streisand." - Can You Keep a Secret? 

3. "People remember what they can live with more often than how they lived." -The Night Of The Gun
I rather admire the first sentence of the three. The sentence holds the most value to me and is almost some sort of principle. What the quote has to say is powerful and meaning and reflects the authors voice because Lisa Kleypas is one who doesn't leave words unsaid.

No comments:

Post a Comment