Friday, August 26, 2011

Currently


The Night Of The Gun, David Carr

Can You Keep a Secret?, Sophie Kinsella

This Week: 150 pages


Sentences of The Week:

3. "A relationship is a game of chess..." "Mummy says you always have to look ahead. You have to plan strategically. If you make the wrong move, you've had it." - Can You Keep a Secret?

2. "Stay serene and loving and remember that we are all sacred links in the eternal circle of life." -Can You Keep a Secret?

*1. "People remember what they can live with more often than how they lived." -The Night Of The Gun

=) These quotes are like my babys.  I love them all and that makes it very difficult to pick my favorite.... but... I did none the less. My favorite sentence of the week comes from The Night Of The Gun. I interprut it as people remember the past in a way that is more pleasent to remember rather than how it was in reality.  I love this sentence because it is something that often happens but is not usually talked about.  When it really comes down to it, people lie to themselves all the time, just to have better memories of their pasts.

No comments:

Post a Comment